From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 20:50:11 -0500
Hello Kevin,

Some one on the list told me that they were creating such a list and they
would send it to me when it was done, so far I have not received that
list.  If you get a good guide, cheet sheet or a good set of notes, please
pass them along to us for the site, either to this address or, to,

Thanks.

73 Keith-WA9DRO

At 10:33 PM 5/24/03 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Many of you may remember Marlaina Lieberg.  Well, she is now living here in
>the Seattle area and I just got back from helping to put up a new vertical
>antenna at their place.  She also has a Kenwood TS-2000.  I took some time
>this afternoon to go over the controls with her but, as those of you who own
>one of these beauties know, there is way too much to remember at one time.
>
>Marlaina has asked me if I could put together a list of keys and controls
>and their functions.  I can do this but it will take quite a while to do and
>I wonder if someone here has already done this who might send me the file so
>I don't have to reinvent the wheel.  I would certainly appreciate any such
>assistance if you can help me.
>
>Thanks very much and very 73 to all.
>
>Kevin, K7RX :)

Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor