From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 22:50:59 -0400
Hi folks.

My syster still has a Kenwood TS-440SAT for sale.  It has the Auto Tuner,
and the VS-1 voice synthesizer installed.  It is not cosmetically perfect,
but is electrically sound.  It comes with the MC-43S hand mic, power cord,
and owner's manual.  You will need your own power supply, as she is keeping
the power supply to run her new hf rig.  Asking price is $400.00 +
shipping.  US sales only, please.  You can contact her at [log in to unmask]

I still have a Kenwood VS-2 voice synthesizer for sale.  This is the one
that works in the TS-450S, TS-690S, TS-790, and TS-850S. It is available
for $35 + shipping to anywhaere in the US.

Finally, I have an Astron RS-20A for sale.  Asking $40 plus shipping.  The
supply runs 16A continuous, 20A intermittent duty cycle.  It would run a
SSB rig like the Kenwood TS-130S, or something like the Ten Tec Delta 580,
or something similar, but is probably not quite husky enough to run Darla's
Kenwood TS-440SAT.

If you are interested in the power supply, or the VS2 voice synthesizer,
you can send an e-mail to:

or call at (585) 323-1294.

Also, a blind-friendly Power/SWR bridge would be of interest to me.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Also,

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK