From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 07:43:04 -0600

vHi all.  today on the radio show we will hear the latest news and information from
Amateur radio Newsline and This Week in Amateur Radio
for those who tuned in earlier today,  you might want to listen in again because the show was just updated.
I have just retured from the CCB convention in Sacramento where I have heard no ham activity oh well
in any event,  the radio show has been freshened up and will play until Wednesday 1 Universual Tuesday evening in the states
Now you don't have to say wasn't that played last week?  Your up to date
Enjoy the radio show
http://www.acbradio.org

thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN   VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
[log in to unmask]     http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720,    341 W WASHINGTON,    BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=voice mail after hours,                    Fax  208-334-2963