From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 06:15:17 +600
HELLO!

I am writing you for at least one of three reasons: 1. You know a lot
of
people and I hope you will help me spread this news. 2. You or someone
you
know can benefit from this service. 3. You have inspired me in one way
or
another in this endeavor.

"So what the HECK is she TALKING about?" you say. Top Gunn is a
fledgling
business whose purpose is to teach blind/visually impaired people how
to use
computers with screen access software. The approach will be one of
using
windows keystrokes and menus to achieve windows operation and
manipulation
of common programs. This list includes, but is not limited to: Eudora,
Outlook Express, Windows 98/2000/XP operation, Internet Explorer, Open
Book,
Word and MANY more. Our philosophy is to open the world of computing to
users who need these vital skills to become employable and show them
the fun
of it in the process. We hope to encourage learning in such a way that
knowledge is additive and the computer is no longer feared nor
frustrating,
but an invaluable tool useful in countless ways.

We operate on a sliding scale, so as to make services available to all.
We
can serve via phone, email and in many cases at YOUR location. We hope
to be
vendorized with the Department of Rehabilitation in the near future and
have
a web page with lots of cool tips and tools for learning. Though we
don't
have a toll free number, we can and will call you back.

How can you help? SPREAD the WORD! The email address from which this
message
is being sent is that of Top Gunn & Associates. If you have another
address
for Sheela and Warren Cushman, it is still our personal address, but
this
one is for all business correspondence. Pass this message on to anyone
who
might be interested and any lists you have. Tell a friend. I'm counting
on
the propensity of people to talk and pass things along.

CONTACT INFO:
Top Gunn & Associates
(916) 488-5125
Web page: COMING SOON! Stay tuned!