Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:33:54 -0500
If that's all they're doing then no, they shouldn't notice a performance
difference, but if they discover gaming or video editing, then there will be
a noticeable difference.
Split the difference and go with an Athlon and make everyone happy.

Dave Jones
http://www.vdoguy.com
http://www.airmemories.com

Camel: A horse designed by committee