Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:48:07 -0500
 Hi Janet
sounds like your register got corrupted. Do you know how to restore it? That's where I'd go first. If that didn't work I'd try to reinstall explorer and last reinstall windows

Why are you using Win 95?--Win 98se is much easier to maintain
Mike michel

On Mon 01/13, Janet Ables  wrote:From: Janet Ables [mailto: [log in to unmask]]To: [log in to unmask]: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:23:46 -0600Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] PCBUILD Digest - 10 Jan 2003 to 11 Jan 2003              (#2003-12)I cannot get any browser to open. Every program I try to open says it hasperformed an illegal action and will be shut down. I have checked for avirus. Can't even get Windows Explorer open. I am surprised I can even sendemail. The phone dialer was shut down too just after I clicked it open.What could be the problem? I have tried everything I know to do. Any helpwould be greatly appreciated. I am running win 95 on a 20 gig- 80 megs ram,Intel processor.Janet         PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download                     visit our download web page at:                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com