Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:51:17 +1100
I'll give it a go.  it looks like a BIOS option, if in BIOS, you set to turn
on the machine by keyboard (anykey, password or hot-key), then when you shut
down, the machine won't turn off, it will sit there and waiting keyboard
input.  so even you did "shut down", but the BIOS won't turn off power, and
the keyboard  will still be powered (so you can key in, and the BIOS can
respond).

If my guess turned to be ture, I suggest you turn the option off for safety
reason (the Anykey option is the worst of worst, never use it!).

Jun Qian