Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 04:51:47 -0800
I would try different ram first. Windows xp will run on 128 but I would go with 256
at least.
Jim Hodges
 "Chilangisha B. Changwe" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I have a problem with win XP home edition. The OS just
loads half way and then computer hangs. I tried to re-
install (only option) the OS but this does not correct the
situation. Any help?
Specs: 1.6 GHz proecessor, 40GB Hard disk, 128 MB
RAM.

Changwe

with our NOSPIN Power Linux CD... at a great price!!!