Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:24:46 -0700
7bit
From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Eva Hedin wrote:

>>for additional fat to balance the lean meat. Last winter I was drinking
>>6 quarts of raw milk, 3 pints of raw cream  plus raw cheese and
>>sometimes raw colostrum. I have cut back on most of the dairy.
>>

>You must be having a very tolerant wife?! - Or?

She left me over twenty years ago so I have only one person to feed. My
grown children are tolerant when they visit but do not eat the way I do.

>The history of cows milk and it being heated up is from what I can remember
>that unheated milk caused tuberculosis to those who did not work with the
>cows on an everyday basis. That is; people living somewhere where cows don't
>live are in danger of getting TBC if they drink unheated milk.  Almost the
>same as with small pox - people working with cows did not get it, that's how
>they found the vaccin (latin vacca means cow) against small pox.

I have had no trouble with the raw dairy product that I have been
getting. I am a blood type O with very strong immune system. :-)

>Cows milk are not for people and not paleofood but if one must drink it it's
>better to accept that it is an unnatural food and use the treated varieties.
>Was the above on a daily basis or was it during the whole winter?
>Eva

I started last fall and cut way back about 3 months ago.