EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:11:41 -0500
I think the operative word here is will and although it is not expressed
here, once again, we have a vertical situation where you cannot go back
and you cannot go to any os but the latest snap / crackle / microsoft.
I'm not condemning but my frustration is getting a bit frayed around the
edges.  Oh, and what screen reader/s/ will this work with???  The latest
or not out yet of whatever I'm sure.