Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:50:44 -0500

Fellow Members, The below Wheat Alert comes from the Food Allergy Network. I
thought that I would pass it on.  If the alert is not a part of this I will
send it again.
Donna
CT

--=| FOOD ALLERGY & ANAPHYLAXIS NETWORK SPECIAL FOOD ALLERGY ALERT NOTICE
|=--

WHEAT ALLERGY NOTICE
January 27, 2003

A representative from Worthington Foods announces that there has been a
reformulation to Natural Touch Vegan Burger (UPC 2898928360) to include
vital wheat gluten. The addition of wheat is reflected in the Nutrition
Facts ingredient statement and in the allergen box on the packages.

Members with questions about this change may call Worthington Foods (800)
557-6525, Monday through Friday, 8a.m. to 5p.m. ET, or send e-mail to