From:
Jessica R Iselin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jessica R Iselin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:30:25 -0500

I work at a restaurant and while watching my bartender make a margarita
the other night I noticed that she added a splash of beer before
stirring. She said that this was to offset the sour taste and that many
bartenders do this.

I'm sure there are also many bartenders who do not do this, but I guess
this is just one more thing we should check when ordering.

Just wanted to put this information out there for everyone.

Good health and happy holidays,
Jessica