BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:17:50 -0600
Toward the end of my unhappy tenure with an unpleasant employer I got,
"Somebody Turned On The Light" by Arlo Guthrie stuck in my head.  Day
after day, each return trip from the coffee pot I seemed to have the
lines drilled into my skull, "Somebody said, ' who's life is this?',
and I said,' that it can't be mine'".  Maybe I'm nutz, or maybe songs
we sing mean something.

Just checked the lyrics...strange that the line, "Women, wine and fast
red cars," didn't get stuck.  Maybe it will now...but I doubt it.

-jc