BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:48:12 -0500
Our servers have mundane names, like RITDEV, RITTEST, RITPROD.  I liked the
days when we named one set Fred and Wilma - they worked as a pair, and the
larger one was called Fred.  It was so much easier to remember which one was
which.

BTW, did anyone hear that Mr. Rogers died this morning?  No more plain white
sneakers, cardigan and King Friday XIII.

- Pam