From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:06:35 -0800
You have to boot from some other device than the hard disk to format it.
I assume that you have done this before by booting from the CDROM. When
you get to that point, delete any existing partitions and create a new
one. Then allow it to format the partion and proceed with the install.
This should take care of the MBR as well as the partition space.

Peter
The NoSpin Group