From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:02:02 -0500
Hi Amadeus

I joined this list about a week ago but I've been monitoring it since the
end of september last year. I've read many of your messages and learned a
lot.

Perhaps you've already read about me and seeds, but here's a summary with
some new information: When I stopped eating cereal grains and other seeds,
including nuts and legumes, my health improved markedly. Reintroduction of
wheat in the form of porridge made of crushed whole seeds, and later raw
peanuts, both ended with decline in my mental and physical health.
Reintroducing hazelnuts and walnuts didn't lead to any noticeable bad
effect on me, so I ate them liberally until a while ago one of my skin
problems partly returned. I got scared and stopped eating both walnuts and
hazelnu
ts. Maybe it's just an imagination but I feel better now and my skin
problem disappeared in a couple of days. All this doesn't of course mean
that ALL seeds are bad for me. Perhaps some of the seeds I once ate were
too processed, or they were not prepared in right way.

If I'm not mistaken you still are a vegetarian. What kind of seeds are you
eating? How do you prepare them? Do you make bread? I've been on your
homepage at http://www.geocities.com/paleolix but I haven't found answers
to these questions. I've also searched in the Paleofood archives. Perhaps I
missed something.

/Fredrik