From:
"E. McCreery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:54:25 -0600
I see that I have not gotten a response from you, Andrew, to my post a few
days ago. Should I assume that when your points are successfully debunked
that you put your tail between your legs and make no comment, not even a
small concession?
It would appear that the only time you bother to type is when you expect to
win some small victory of logic or knowledge so you can gloat in a
childishly vicious manner that has little or nothing to do with the
discussion at hand and perhaps more to do with self-esteem issues.

On to other paleo things...
I'm about 16 weeks pregnant and on a very low income (~$550 a month, net,
most of which goes to rent). It's becoming increasingly difficult to stay
away from the cheap foods (grain, sugar, dairy). Has anyone here had success
eating paleo on a tight budget? How did/do you do it? Even coupons (of which
I can find few) and shopping in-season doesn't seem to provide enough
calories for both me and the baby.
I've been having to slip back to horrible, pre-packaged, processed "foods"
because of the expense and am consequently having to take a full round of
vitamins. I'm even starting to crave the horrible. Yech.

-Ellie