C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:22:18 -0400
Don't under-rate a group of disgruntled paranoid-schizo postal workers, Ken.
LOL!

There are a small group of folks (like me) who believe the UN would like to
see the US under its thumb.  Most Americans would pooh-pooh the idea, but I
think there is a time coming when we'll see blue helmets in APCs on American
soil.

KC