C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:33:45 -0400
Hi Kyle,

   I think its important to understand - our governments are at odds, thet
doesn't mean the "people" are. The are people here who are against Bush - so
he doesn't rrepresent 100 of our population either. My mom rec'd a call from
Germany from anxious kin - asking if we personally were mad with them
because of the government stance. My ask if she was crazy. The German people
are very much attached to the Americans. While historical we have ties to
the UK, we also have large immigrant populations from Germany also.

I spoke with Julianna yesterday - she is Alex's birth mother ( child I have
custody of) and she is living illegally in Paris. She says things are
settling down a bit and it safe for the English speaking to be in public
again. They had gone into hiding. Upon occasion I really fail to see how we
can consider our civilized if people need to hide.

                                            Trisha