BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:46:51 -0500
Speaking of diving on plane wrecks, last night I set up my folk's DVD player
(up until now just used for music CDs) to play DVDs on the TV.  They got a
DVD from Sam Johnson (of the wax firm--his family used to live in my folks'
house and he knows them from Cornell alumni stuff) that has to do with Sam
recreating a plane his dad used to fly down to Brazil to find carnuba wax
(from which Johnson's "Car Nu" was made).  Anyway in it is a scene where his
boy(s) and others dive in Papua New Guinea to try to find the wreck of his
dad's plane (sold to another company and wrecked there).  The plane was