BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:05:42 -0800
Snowed here most of the day but it was warm enough that it didn't stick til
about 2 this afternoon.  By about 4:30 it was sleet then rain, mostly just
drizzle.  The state trucks have been by with plows and salt and traffic
seems to be moving right along.

Sometimes ours goes slowly and sometimes really fast.  We have our share of
floods too, just usually later in the spring.  If we have a lot of snow
like this year and then a lot of rain and warm weather we get floods.

Oh well, sugaring season is right around the corner, just about Town
Meeting Day.  You guys in the city wouldn't know about Town Meeting Day but
it is a very important day up here when we get to do the town's business
for the coming year.  Ruth

At 2:02 PM -0500 2/22/03, vgernet.net wrote:
If it's raining as hard up at Ruths as it is here it won't be a slow melt.
All the rivers are frozen too, it could get interesting. ctb in the
Berkshires