BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:05:36 -0600
Not that this is the kind of comment you were looking for, but I think
there is a skill and experience element to working in winter conditions
too.  Although the conditions are much harsher here than any I saw in
Pennsylvania, I also see far fewer cold weather problems with building
materials and workers working long after my projects in PA would have
shut down for winter.  So, if you are going to specify
accelerators...perhaps you should also specify that they be in the
hands of people who have used them....a lot.  Minnesotans, North
Dakotans and Canadians would all be good candidates.

-jc