BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:40:34 -0600
Nick,

That's very kind of you (and Norm) to speak so of Denver.  I'm sure
they feel the same about NYC, and the nice creek running by.  Flat?
Denver?  You ain't real familiar with flat, are ya?  There's a whole
lot of flat out there between Denver and the Mississippi.  Flat's not a
bad thing, not a good thing...just a thing that is.  There's a lot of
accepting of things that are,  out there between the Hudson brook and
Denver.  Makes women strong and men quiet.

-jc