BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
make queasy -- get sakcreted <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:32:31 -0500

Dear Mr. Hostile Grinch:

It's remedial reading for you. I cut and paste from the damned website:

"#13 Pickled Side Items ............... $24.55

Choose 3 from:
    Artichoke Pickles
    Artichoke Relish
    Dilly Beans
    Garlic Vegetable Medley
    Pickled Asparagus
    Pickled Carolina Peaches
    Spiced Apple Rings
    Watermelon Rind Pickles"

Please note the sixth item in the list (which would be the second item
in the second column on the webpage formatting). Not only did my good
friend Mr. Southern Gourmand respond to your entreaty and direct you to
the mother lode, he also succeeded in your unwitting compliance with our
own Department of Agriculture's promotional program for "Goodness Grows
in North Carolina."

Sign me,

Pollyanna Who
Whoville, NC