BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:25:45 -0700
At 1:12 PM -0400 7/22/02, Ralph Walter wrote:
In a message dated 7/22/2002 12:42:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ruth,

You REALLY know how to hurt a guy.

Maybe I should move in with your son, husband and father, and send you down
to Joisey to hone Mrs. Ralph's torture skills.  Not that she needs it.

I already have plenty of tools that I didn't know existed, or that I needed
them, until I saw them.   Not that I couldn't use a few more, though.
 Among my oddities, possession-wise, are a pair of fencing pliers which as
I think about it, I actually used recently to take apart a chain link fence.

Ralph

PS-- No screen dewaxers, though.

Ralph,  Merrill had an old fencing tool, some years back, that had set out
in the weather a mite too long and got froze up.  Danged thing was plumb
worthless.  Well, we got this assistant head at the school where we do a
lot of work, thinks he's quite a tool aficionado.  One day he found the
fencing tool in a heap of junk we were going to throw in the dumpster and
next thing we knew it was hanging on the wall in the workshop.  Don't think
he ever did find out what it was used for though.  Ruth
--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT