BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:49:26 -0700
At 11:02 PM -0400 7/21/02, Ralph Walter wrote:
In a message dated 7/20/02 10:27:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Mrs. Ralph and I got to the Newfane flea market [or the one at Rte 30,
anyway] about 2 (I think) this afternoon, when the remaining vendors were
packing up.  She bought a bunch of plants, and I made a very exciting
purchase of 3 screwdrivers (one of them old--you woulda wet your pants
laughing at me for paying $7 for an old screwdriver) and some sort of
stainless steel gizmo that gives decimal equivalents of fractions of an
inch.

I will try to get up there to see you again.   Meanwhile, it's your turn to
come down South. You don't even have to buy screwdrivers.

Ralph

Ralph,  I sure woulda wet my pants laughing.  If you'd just come visit me I
coulda give you a whole bunch of old screwdrivers and other useless tools.
Then I wouldn't have had to bother to move them.

IF I should ever come to your area I'll bring my own screwdrivers thanks.
I'll bet they cost more down there where everybody is rich and famous.

Let me know when you are coming this way again and I'll give you a private
showing of old tools you never knew existed and certainly didn't know you
needed.  Ruth
--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT