BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

"I lift my leg and pee on the pantleg of authority." - dangling Callan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 01:33:50 EDT
Years ago sometime in the 80's I signed up for a class at Nyu school of
continuing education (preservation of Boro Hall ) given by  Ralph ;  I guess
when he saw my name  on the list he canceled .....I have been trying to get
even ever since.

See you at my 3 card monte table in front of Public Library ol pal. Pyrate

ps no takers on  what chemical reaction gets created when you add salt to
lime??
or Formaldehyde to Lime ??? signed Johnny's in the basement