From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:41:31 -0500
Hi Gary;

I have that charger.

If you are anywhere near the charger to hear the beeps, your fine.

Also, the Lithium Ion battery, while its charging, gives off a tv high
voltage type sound.

I haven't yet been able to associate the sound with what the charger is
doing.

But, I just calculate the Ma rate per hour.

It charges at about 400Ma per hour.

The MAHA web site is a great source for Q&A.

Talk to you soon.

73 De Anthony W2AJV