Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:39:32 +1300
Errm......I'm not too sure that this 'missing vxd files' thing might not be
the computer equivalent of an urban legend.  I understand that these
supposedly missing files are actually located in a monolithic, or one-piece
file, from where the individual files are called as necessary.

This site has an interesting discourse on the matter:
http://www.infinisource.com/techfiles/vmm32.html

However, always I'm willing to listen to informed opinion ;--))

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "Lentsch, Lonnie"
Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Blue Screen w message

The problem that you are having is that it is possible that 7 files were
not put on the system.  You can also get a fix for the VxD problem for
Win 98/98SE but not for Win ME at the following;
http://www.freepctech.com/pc/002/files007.shtml#VXD

Lonnie