Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 02:39:41 -0500
Last year National Geographic published a great article on the world's
water resources.  We are already seeing armies gathered and positions
staked out for war over the water at the headwaters of the Tigris and
Euphrates.  China's Three Gorges Dam is being built at immense
environmental and human cost to satisfy China's spiraling demand for water.

Down here at the individual level:

We are being medicated with fluoride in our reticulated systems.

In August 2002 we read that the 'eight glasses a day' rule should be
interpreted liberally
http://www.detnews.com/2002/health/0208/20/a05-566143.htm

There are various water filtering devices on the market - few filter out
hydrocarbons, and when they do (the more expensive distillation
mechanisms), critics say that pure H2O is not our evolutionary need - the
minerals and even the muck are macronutrients or help develop our immune
systems.

As 2003 is the International Year of Fresh Water, do you have any water
preferences yourself?  Any changes in your attitude to water?  What do you
predict?

Keith