BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 21:14:42 -0800
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
I never heard of Piggly-Wiggly til just recently but we sure had green
stamps.  I got lots of household stuff with them and so did my Mom.  I miss
green stamps, wonder if they're still in business?  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT