From:
Sally Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:24:12 -0500

For those interested in the Zone diet: Here's their response to my request
about GF products:

Hi Sally, the Protein Powder, supplements, drinks, drink mixes and puddings
appear to be gluten free. The chips, bars, baking mixes and mac and cheese
all contain wheat, barley, oats and/or rye.
According to all the information gathered, the only meals that we sell that
are totally gluten free are
* Salmon and vegetables - no wheat, barley, oats or rye.
* Beef Lentil - no wheat, barley, oats, or rye.
As far as the mixes, pancake & waffle, brownie and bread & pizza are gluten
free.  The Bran Apple Cinnamon have some gluten and the banana have a trace
of gluten because there is a little oat bran in the mix.

For the latest news, research, and nutrition products, visit
the official website on the Zone Diet: www.ZonePerfect.com
<http://www.zoneperfect.com/>
Updated Daily!

ZonePerfect.com and the information it provides is designed for use by the
general public. Our staff and consultants consist of both medical
professionals specializing in various fields of healthcare and lay staff
without specialized medical training. We cannot guarantee either the
accuracy of the information provided or specific results from the
ZonePerfect Nutrition program. ZONEPERFECT.COM IS NOT A MEDICAL RESEARCH
SERVICE. We do not provide information regarding the treatment of specific
medical conditions or disease. The material on this site is provided for
educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a
substitute for a health care provider's consultation. Always remember to
consult your own physician or appropriate health care provider about the
applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your own
symptoms or medical conditions.