From:
Ashlie Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:37:42 -0500

hi everyone.... wanted to summarize the original replies to my article.

first of all thanks to all who read it....but, as i mentioned it was a FIRST Draft.

1. i mentioned "whey" because my mom has had reactions to it, and mentioned for me to try to avoid it as well, which i try to do. i will make mention of that in the revision.

2. i wanted to be as honest as possible about my diet. i have only been diagnosed for five months and i am a very stubborn person. i am changing my diet, but being in college, and not having spoken to a dietician it is hard for me to know what is okay. (i have an appt with dr. cynthia rudert over christmas break to get things figured out!) i apologize for the mixup, i simply wanted to be honest. it would have been dishonest for me to write that i have been a perfect patient these past few months, that is simply not the case....i was in denial for awhile, but am getting better....after meeting with a doctor my diet will be much better, and after straightening things out with my cafeteria director here at school. i will adjust the article accordingly. i KNOW that eating gluten is not good for me, i think that i made that clear....but it was my first draft.

3. thanks again to all....i will keep you posted on my future endeavors!

ashlie