Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:41:39 -0500
Jeff,

I don't know what kind of deal you're getting with Nextel, but I haven't gotten
a very good deal quoted from them in the past, as compared with Verizon or
Singular or Altel.

As far as accessible phones, the Nokia phones seem to be considered fairly
accessible; although you can't use all the features of any of the phones
independently because of the menuing system.

I think in a year or so, there will be accessible talking cellphones that will
be fairly reasonably priced.