Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:34:50 +1300
Further to my last post about this subject, one of the links that Larry and
Joe forwarded, suggested that the situation might arise if there were a
reference in the config.sys or autoexec.bat to SmartDrive.exe.  The
workaround was to rem these lines out.

I've since checked, but neither config.sys or autoexec.bat are on the C
drive at this point, possibly because this is the first boot after the
install and perhaps these files aren't written until a little later in the
process.

Later......
As frequently happens, hindsight kicks in.  It's just occurred to me that
perhaps these files ARE there but are hidden and need to be attrib'ed to be
visible.  I'll try again :--))

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown