Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 05:51:10 -0600
In the the my computer folder there is an area that gives you the details of
the drive.

My c: drives shows the following

Local disk (c:)
File system: Fat32
Free Space: 661 MB
Total size: 2.99 GB

My d: drive reads:

Local disk (d:)
File system: NTFS
Free Space: 7.91 MB
Total size: 15.6 MB

The d: drive is a 15 gig drive that was working fine until I loaded XP pro.
Any help
with this would be greatly appreciated.

Duncan Jones