C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:23:34 -0400
Just the euphoria of the kill was the guy's motive in Ohio.

Right, the shooter probably is not connected with the military--it's just
that the round is what we use in the M-16A2.  Like I said, I have three
rifles in that caliber--two "military syle" (what the naive media refers to
as "assault rifles") and one large hunting rifle.

I could be terrorists, as that's exactly the result of the actions--creating
"terror" out of proportion to the actual threat.  Obviously, the guy doesn't
have enough ammo to take out every citizen in S.E. Maryland, but every
citizen in S.E. Maryland is a potential target--hence the "terror" aspect.

I think if they guy doesn't get caught soon, there will be an over-reaction
by the authorities.

-Kyle