C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:16:12 -0400
Was reading an article on CNN.com regarding an interview with a profiler, and
she was saying the shooter didn't have to be military, he could be a deer
hunter, just not using a hunting rifle.

She said it was a cross between a mass shooting and a shooting spree.  I was
wondering if anyone was speculating about it being a terrorist act, but
logically, it's not, as it's not glory-seeking and no one is stepping forth to
take responsibility.

What was the Ohio shooter's motive, do you know?

Kat