From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:56:42 -0700
Hi Michael,

How does the Handihams unit work?  If it simply reacts to maximum rf and if
your antenna is tuned correctly, then it should work fine since, as you dip
your plate and peak your load in your amp, you will couple more rf to the
antenna thus causing the device to react.  If you are looking for something
to read a meter, then this might be a different ball game.

Good luck and 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450