From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:02:20 -0500
I don't do that with any chat programs or anything, I don't want to have
people calling me when I'm not here and getting mad and I'm just the one
that will forget to put an away or busy message up or what ever it is. I
work on things a lot outside and just come in once in a while for tools or
what ever and check email while I'm here.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3