From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:09:42 -0600
I've a Standard 528c ht.  It has the decoder add-on.  The problem I'm having is
with repeater function.  I can get into repeater mode with no problem and set
all the necessary frequencies.  When I transmit it is on the repeater input
frequency and my receive is on the repeater output frequency.  My problem is
that the tone apparently isn't being set to trigger the repeater.  The frequency
for the tone shows that its being set with no problem and I've checked about the
local repeaters and I do have the correct frequencies.  I can transmit paging,
tones for phone patch, and 1750 Hz call tones so I know the system can generate
tones.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom

Tom Brennan KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP R/D - AU
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html