From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:26:21 -0500
Hi Tom;

First of all, you haven't lost your ability to count.

For whatever reason, when memories are loaded into the radio, I believe it
skips option No. 4.

So what you want to do is count, 2 3 5 6 7 and so forth.

When you get to 17 then, I would turn the radio until you get the low beep
and there, the APO feature should be off.

Get the software and the programming cable.

If you do this, and you have all the menu settings where they should be,
then, you will know what menu settings should beep in what manner.

73 De Anthony W2AJV