From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 06:46:01 +0100
Hello Mike

I had one of these at one time, and still use the mark 3 which is
considerably different.

Have you had someone with sight look over it as they have a plate on the
top with the key controls printed on it.

It may be worth getting in touch with MFJ to ask them whether they have
copy manuals still.

If this doesn't work, then let me know and I will investigate through
other channels.

73 de g3yxx

I think you wrote  below <[log in to unmask]>,
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]> writes
>Hi, all!
>
>In 1980, A E A made what was then a rather fancy keyer called the AEA-1
>Morsematic.  I still have one but haven't used it in some time.
>naturally, the manual has long since taken a walk.
>
>Does anyone have an E-copy of the manual?  Failing that, does anyone have
>either a good photocopy of the manual or an original he/she would like to
>part with?  Can't remember all the keystrokes to do various things such as
>change speed etc.
>
>T I A!
>
>73!
>
>Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>