Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:03:22 -0800
The first thing that comes to mind for me is memory.  If he has upgraded
memory, has he used mixed memory?  I had a huge problem with a Win2k box and
mismatched memory.  You say you have added memory, and if it's mixed, it
might be a clue.  What happens if you remove memory to the point where you
only have matched SIMMs or DIMMs?

The second consideration is heat.  I have found that if the heat-sink on the
CPU gets real dusty it doesn't do it's job as well.  Maybe it's time to
break out the canned air, a good dust mask, and start cleaning.

Hope this helps.

Kyle Elmblade
Due to the current economic situation, the light at the end of the tunnel
will be turned off until further notice.