C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:07:29 -0400
The killer is using a .223 cal rifle.  It's the same round that the US
military uses as it's standard rifle chambering.  I have a couple carbines
(shorter rifles) in this caliber and one bolt-action hunting rifle in same.
It's doubtful the guy is using a hunting rifle, as it's hard to hide.  We
had the same situation in Ohio about 10 years back.  The guy was really good
about covering his tracks, but he was working in a semi-rural area.

I chatted this morning with one of the prosecutors in this case.  He said
this guy was using the killings in the same way someone would use drugs for
a euphoric high.  He said the FBI profilers were saying the same M.O. was
probably in the Maryland shooter's scheme.

-Kyle