EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ross Eadie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:07:59 -0600
Hi Jennison,

Very interesting information.  One question I have related to those on the
career path is as follows:

What portion of the graduates with disabilities and no disabilities
obtained work after graduation?

Your project staff probably intend to find these things out, but I thought
I would just mention that I am interested in the employment outcomes.  How
long it took to find employment would also be an interesting fact to flush
out.

---
Ross Eadie
Voice:  (204) 339-5287