EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"A.Higginbotham" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:03:46 -0000
Hi Petra:
using Acrobat 5, file menu, document security, this brings up a screen in
which there are 3 security options, no security, standard security, and self
sign security.
if choosing standard security from the combo box one of the buttons which
becomes available says "No Content Copying or Extraction, Disable
Accessibility"

this is of course Acrobat, not acrobat reader as only the complete
application can be used to create PDFs and therefore is capable of setting
security options.

hope this is the information you were looking for.

Adrian Higginbotham
Help2Access
Open Distance Learning Unit (ODL)
The University of Salford.
Telephone: 0161-2952555
Email [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.help2access.org.uk/
Technology House, Lissadel Street, Salford M6 6AP.