C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:50:57 -0500
 I think the C-PALSY list got sniffed by a spammer.  I've been getting a lot
of spam and my network guys said it could be that St. John's had their
Exchange server (or equivalent) hacked for addresses.

On the other hand, it could be, as y'all suggested, all of the OT talk.  I
guess we need to decide if we're going to stick to CP only topics or keep
things as they are.  I would prefer the latter, as most CP lists I've seen
are oriented toward pediatrics.  There are plenty of lists for that....

Kyle