BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:21:38 -0600
text/plain (1613 bytes) , text/enriched (1574 bytes) , John Callan, AIA.vcf (588 bytes) , John Callan, AIA.vcf (588 bytes) , text/plain (-1 MB) , text/enriched (-1 MB) , text/plain (-1 MB)
I'm amazed.  So...you fit right in with the architects that you
encounter?

(Okay, I challenge the need to wait until the backfill has begun to
announce that you know the pipe is wrong...but let's not go there
today.)

-jc

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: <http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html>