From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:59:39 +600
I have just ordered a D.V.D. player through Blind treasures that
seems to be popular with a lot of blind people.  Not because it is
any more accessible than any others, but I am told that for the
price it is a very good player and that there are only a limited
number of them available at this price and when these are gone they
will most like be gone at this price.

The only reason I order one is because my C.D. player broke after
being fixed twice and is probably not worth putting any more money
into as it is 15 years old.  So I felt as long as I had to buy
something new anyway it may as well be something that plays both
D.V.D.'s and C.D.'s as well as M.P.3 and discs you burn on your
computer.

Now I don't know anything but what is here.  So if ;you have any
questions use one of the contact methods contained within this e-
mail.  I do know that there is no braille or electronic version of
the manual, but Tony mead says that if enough people want it, he
will have his wife tuype up something and e-mail it to you.

So here is the information.  Cut here.

KOSS PORTABLE DVD/CD PLAYER
MSRP $139.95
Our Price: $99.95

DVD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW AND MP3 COMPATIBLE!
• Koss's DVP2163 portable DVD player doesn't have a 7-inch LCD screen like
the Sony DVP-FX1which lists at $1599.
• Instead it is targeted for those who want to bring a lightweight DVD
player to the vacation house or anywhere else a person might need a DVD
source.
• Connections include an S-video and component video outputs, as well as
stereo audio outputs and optical digital outputs.
• The Koss DVP2163 allows you to play multimedia discs on your television
and is DVD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, and MP3 compatible.
• Includes a full-feature 48 button remote control with active navigation,
full menu control and parental controls.
• The Koss Player has LCD display, Dolby Digital and opens from the top for
easy loading.
• Includes S- video/component/composite out, connector cables.
• Operates on 12V/DC adapter (not included) or 110V AC adapter (included).
Weight: 5 Lbs.

Check out our website for free auctions, an online catalog, and sign up for
our mailing list full of great bargains at
www.blindtreasures.com.  There's something for just about everyone in our
online store!

Tony Meade
1464 McGougan Road